Sweaty Bawbags - Saturday August 27th Dunkeld

I now have a full sus with linkage suspension and a new microshift 1 x 8 transmission with clutch mech and narrow wide chainset. Suspension is 130mm front possibly 100 plus travel rear and disk brakes front and rear although still 26" wheels. It's a 2007 Giant Reign 2 frame that cost me.......... £5😲
All the other bits cost more than the frame. The joys of the BikeStation if your a volunteer😁

Possibly not in favour of the casualty circuit as the all singing and dancing full sus very much might not be ready for Bawbags. Will probably be on a toned down version of the hardtail that I crashed at Kinnoull Hill but with 27.5 wheels instead of the teeny 26ers and less burly forks. I will give any trail a go but might have to portabike sections as I can be inept😂🤣

Right, didn’t realise Sharron is out at the theatre on Saturday so it’ll need to be an early start so I’m back in time for Logan.

Need to be ready to ride at the usual Cally car park in Dunkeld for 9.30.

How’s coming along?

braw i should be fine fo rhte early start, looking forward to meeting How.....

Jock if yer feeiling up to it and still fancy it I'll cadge a lift but dont worry if not able for it i can get car from shona.

Back