Sweaty Bawbags - Saturday August 27th Dunkeld

clubby

MacRetro Rider
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Right, since no-one else has stepped up, I’ll take another go at killing off Velo during a ride. 😁😁😁😁

Assuming it suits, how about Saturday 27th August at Dunkeld for a variation of our usual winter loop?

Thoughts?

Last edited:
I show genuine concern for Clubby after his off and already he is hatching the next attempt on my life😆
Think I am free so 20th good for me but 27th equally good😁

Sorry I was meant to arrange something And was speaking to jock today about this after finally getting back out. between life, doggo and covid getting in the way I’ve not ridden mtb in about 5 weeks I reckon and heads not been in it.

Was going to post up suggesting some options the 27th august as I can’t make the 20th, would that suit? If not just go with the 20th mate as you beat me to it

I had thought about finally doing the balfarg railway tunnels loop from pitmedden whilst it’s dry but can keep that till September

Last edited:
No bother Keith we can change to the 27th.
Loop I’m thinking of needs a dry spell as well, so this is probably our best chance in years.

nice one cheers, thats in the diary. Jock if yer going i might need a lift tho as no sure if shona will want car, ban buy lunch or beers in kinross or give you diesel money.

Even resceduled my haircut and beard groom to accommodate this so it had better be good :cool:

quoting your post from sweaty bawbags 2017 lol

Two options depending on attendees. Either the usual Loch loop with the caves trail finish or we go MacModern and get our enduro on.

the MacModern option sounds interesting???

quoting your post from sweaty bawbags 2017 lol

Two options depending on attendees. Either the usual Loch loop with the caves trail finish or we go MacModern and get our enduro on.

the MacModern option sounds interesting???

The one nae cnut turned up to?

I’m always up for the spicy option but wouldn’t be fair on those without modern equipment. Most of the trails there are right on my comfort zone even with my big blue skill compensator. Lots been built in last five years, I’m not being responsible for guiding a group on the new stuff.
If it’s been dry, the option I’m thinking will be a nice change from the usual loop. There is always the choice of splitting at the very end with an easy way home or an easy way to A&E.

Back