Stumpjumper (1988) knowledge needed

Yep its huge, but so is my old man, He couldnt resist it when he saw it on ebay, he put in a generous bid and won it for £36 bargain :p

i think you (LGF) ought to sign us all up to alerts and text us when you find something of note at a tip and we can all squabble amongst ourselves for it.

:cool:

colour

Hi all
Ken, with my red and white Stumpy the white is a flat type white. The Rockhoppers I've seen are the same. The later all white was a metalic/pearl type paint.
I agree with Wu, LGF if you find a couple of old broken Stumpies/Rockhoppers we can squabble and maybe even build a stumphopper from the remains :LOL:
No Stumpie deserves to end its days at the skip, maybe I will start up an old Stumpies home for unwanted frames, a place where they can rust out their days with dignity :LOL:

Hang on...........my wife said I'm already doing that :roll:

Jamie

stumpy

Arghhhh............Di Nucci green and magenta.......the loveliest of lovelies :cool:
I have had a wanted ad for ages for a di Nucci green Stumpy or Rockhopper but have not had a reply.
I need a 16 -18 inch size what about you Wu?
Between us someone must have one, there was a couple of the Rockies about but no one came forward.
Jamie

Back