Steve Goff Decals

Skeg131

Dirt Disciple
I'm looking for some Steve Goff Decals, head tube and / or down tube. Gil / Retro Decals doesn't have anything on file that's close.

Believe Steve retired a while ago, wondering if anyone purchased decals from him before or has any spares before I go down the recreation route

I thought that they were still going. Google says they open in the morning, try and give them a ring?! 01695 720030

Steve helped me a lot last year, cutting a thread on my forks to go on my Ciöcc. I'm sure he'll point you in the right direction.

No joy trying today, seems likely the original info that he's retired was correct. I'm not local so cannot go there but phone line still isn't working and, I cannot find a website or other online presence to suggest the shop is still active

No joy trying today, seems likely the original info that he's retired was correct. I'm not local so cannot go there but phone line still isn't working and, I cannot find a website or other online presence to suggest the shop is still active
Hope he doesn't mind me telling you this, but with his older frames, he would use Letraset to decal his name on the frames. Easily done and with a quick lacquer your done!

Thank you, that's helpful. I think I've identified the font (variant of Garamond), not sure I'll find a Letraset using it anymore but potentially enough to get some decals made up.

Thank you, that's helpful. I think I've identified the font (variant of Garamond), not sure I'll find a Letraset using it anymore but potentially enough to get some decals made up.
H Lloyd will make decals from your art, they might be worth a call (they don’t list any Goff on line but they must have been asked before)?

Back