For Sale Colombus Foco frame by Steve Goff. £50

Tad

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Hello folks, it's been a while.

Ok, so it's a Steve Goff whilst not an exotic, Itallian manufacturer, it is still artizinal and exotic. A steel frame from a classic English framebuilder in Colombus Foco. Nice big aero down tube and aero head tube too.

Straight with no dents. Paint chips and some missing stickers as you can see. Threads & seat tube etc all good.

For 1” forks, 27.2mm seatpost and 700c wheels.

ST cc 50cm
TT cc 56cm

£50 collected or £70 posted - Save me from building it in to something silly to bimble about town on.

I’m in Horsham (West Sussex, trains from Victoria & London Bridge) I’m happy to meet at the station if you want to collect.

Please DM me if you're interested, need more details etc.

b2d171a1db0d31aeb393b9e7c905238b97e44abf.jpg

ab7b99c19680aa899d64f5681b47d140ed5086be.jpg

Last edited:
Bargain for somebody. It's Columbus Foco.
Thanks. I know it's cheap but what's RB if you can't bag a bargain every once in a while. You're welcome to bag it and flip it of you want to make a few quid. I just need it gone.

Thanks. I know it's cheap but what's RB if you can't bag a bargain every once in a while. You're welcome to bag it and flip it of you want to make a few quid. I just need it gone.
Sadly i have a TT frame on my books (a steel mercian lugless). I would of bitten your hands off if this Goff frame was around for 50 quid a while back.

Sadly i have a TT frame on my books (a steel mercian lugless). I would of bitten your hands off if this Goff frame was around for 50 quid a while back.
Have it for stock, for when you finish the Mercian. Winter's coming, perfect building time. One for short courses, one for long...

There's always a reason for N+1

Unfortunately not my size otherwise I would have bought this for sure.

I am always amazed that quality frames like this one sell for such low money. I recently sold a Chris Marshall frame also made from Columbus Foco and got 54 quid for it, including an all carbon Columbus Muscle fork, which cost me 65 quid on its own!

What frustrates me most though is that if it had an Italian name on it, you would almost definitely get a lot more.

GLWS.
Maybe that's the key, to list it for sale in a country where Steve is an exotic name.

Back