Stanton Bikes Goes Into Administration

i hadn't either. look good. But i wouldn't have bought as no 26er option. Hence why i bought a Sanderson. But i think they have gone as well.

That's a shame, I've always quite fancied one.

i hadn't either. look good. But i wouldn't have bought as no 26er option. Hence why i bought a Sanderson. But i think they have gone as well.

They did used to make a 26" frame, probably the switchback but I can't remember. Similar to a Sanderson life or an early dialled prince albert I guess.

Shame. I looked long and hard at them a few years ago when buying my modern P7. I’m an orange fan boy but was sorely tempted. To be honest the thing that stopped me was how hard it was to actually see one in the flesh. They were supposed to be at one of the big bike shows at the excel and I went with the intention of looking at the P7 and the Stanton equivalent, ask some questions - have a bit of a bike fit and kick some tyres.

They were on the billing, but not there. I bought the orange.

Frightening news from a legendary Canadian name as well, Norco has pulled out of racing:
Especially when you consider the success they had in their last season. I've also noticed that Dangerous Dave, a YouTube rider, switched over from Norco to Commencal. I assume they yanked his sponsorship as well. Tough times are coming to the industry, let's hope Norco is making the necessary changes to survive, I'd hate to lose one of the classic Canadian brands

I hadn't heard of Stanton Bikes

WHAT!!!!??!

This is an ironic wind-up?

Keep up man!

Stanton
Cotic
Shand
Dialled
Sanderson
Kingdom
Starling
Bird