SRAM compatible 8 speed shifter help.

I'm struggling to find a picture of them. This is as close as I can get. They were very cheap 10 years ago. These are 9 speed...

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I feel like this doesn't exist but is there such a thing as a not crap 8 speed trigger shifter that is compatible with old 1:1 SRAM esp rear mechs?
I was using gripshift, but I fancied a change on the P7.
I feel I may have to get a thumb shifter, but the only one I have doesn't seem capable of pulling enough cable for 8 gears.
I have used X4 8 speed shifters with esp 9.0 rear mech with no noticeable issues at all. What grip shifters do you have currently?

I’m rebuilding a 1998 dbr with esp 9.0 grip shifters and need some grips to match. Don’t suppose you still have them …

I'll have a look.
Are these any good?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I'll have a look.
Are these any good?
Thanks. I was hoping to get something a bit more original or retro but these may have to do if I can’t find any originals 👍

Back