Any such thing as non Shimano non SRAM 9sp shifters ?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Sure do. Quality item, I’ve got some Campy bar end shifters that feel like they are made of cheese compared to the Dura Ace ones
I like these!
These would look very good!
I wonder whether there’s a different option for Mounting rather than the Paul’s ?
And as modmaster said - the rear they shift index ?

I like these!
These would look very good!
I wonder whether there’s a different option for Mounting rather than the Paul’s ?
And as modmaster said - the rear they shift index ?
There are many.

Type into the search bar “thumbshifter bar mount” and you will be bombarded with results. None of which as nice as Paul’s though.

There’s a pair of Paul thumbies here I’m hoping are still available
And I just admit these would be perfect
9 speed discreet and good looking - let’s see!!!

They will shift the rear indexed if the rear is also shimano spec 9 speed. I think there are other mounts around - velo orange, and maybe the microshift or sturmey archer shifter mounts work, or can be made to. I think J-tek also make some. With a bit of adapting and maybe some machining, a set of STI shifter mounts could be made to work too?

They will shift the rear indexed if the rear is also shimano spec 9 speed. I think there are other mounts around - velo orange, and maybe the microshift or sturmey archer shifter mounts work, or can be made to. I think J-tek also make some. With a bit of adapting and maybe some machining, a set of STI shifter mounts could be made to work too?
🙏🏻 Cheers!
The Paul’s do look good - the ones that are here are silver too

Back