Spoke key help

Once A Hero

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
I’ve got a couple of wheels with spoke nipples I’ve not seen before and as such my standard tools don’t fit.
Anyone recognise this type of spoke nipple and know what type of key I need for it?
IMG_6498.jpeg

Being a bit of a lazy bones.. i just get a bit of 1/4 ply, say 1" square, cut a wedge shaped slot into it, push it onto the nipple and turn it.

#tightfistednortherner

Spline drive nipples, not sure if they're still a thing? Park may do a suitable key.
I found some nipples on ebay that come with one.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Spline drive nipples, not sure if they're still a thing? Park may do a suitable key.
I found some nipples on ebay that come with one.
Thanks that looks like them!
At a little over a tenner for a pack of new ones there doesn’t seem much point in trying to save mine. Mind you they are purple…

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back