Spellings you always seem to get wrong

I must admit I'm a bit pedantic about it, and get really frustrated at work when I have to check reports where the grammar is unbelievably poor, especially when the reports are to be given out to customers!

One of my pet hates though is where you see particular bike parts for sale on ebay - "break leavers"!

Lysander":2y24m53x said:
I never make spelling mistakes. Only loosers spell there words rong.

oh i see what you did there...

i'm always spelling people as peopel, like;liek, coming; comming . actually most of my stuff is just bad typing skills and too lazy to fix.

I'd like to think I'm pretty good at spelling!!!.....what shocks me is how people still use the wrong spelling of words. ie: there, their, to, too...etc etc.

Their schools must have been rubbish!!!!

:?

i have always been bad at spelling but when i combine it with bad typing it gets really frustrating, aving a dorset accent dont elp neva

eg, ive just found out frustrating has an r in it, chocolate i never get right. some times i know the spelling but my fingers betray me

I generally struggle with pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcaniconiosis but that's about it really.

Always was good at spelling and was always good at remembering ways to spell words.

Autocorrect on the iPhone is bloody annoying if you don't spot it changing a word for you..

spotted this on facebook a couple of days ago... Very useful.. :LOL:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 85

Latest posts

Back