Speed - Guy Martin

Totoro":sp1demx0 said:
At least he was on a motorbike, if he never does win a TT then it will be because of all this TV shizzle. It all started with that stupid canal boat.

Ach away. The TT is really tight so i dont see how it has anything to do with this :?

Re:

so he competes in a fair few MTB endurance races? 12/24hours no less?
Anyone with sideys like that gets my respect :)

Rides an Orange with Hope bits . In the current series a couple of them have been on show. I think theres three Oranges ,well that ive seen. Sus,hardtail and road.

And some very tasty powered editions :cool:

The History Man":28u6s6j0 said:
I was wondering how much of these 'projects' does he actually have a 'hands on' role in building? Good telly and all that but appears to drop by to see how it's going a fair bit. Fair enough with the actual events.

Apparently the telly stuff is very much a sideline - he only does so much filming per week so that it can be fitted in around his day job.

David

Awesome, he is quite mad snd rrpeats things twice repeats things twice.

Dunno why they couldnt get the bike running properly before it was on site, could have set a spectacular time.

02gf74":lsh45ll6 said:
Awesome, he is quite mad snd rrpeats things twice repeats things twice.

Dunno why they couldnt get the bike running properly before it was on site, could have set a spectacular time.

True, but then that wouldn't have been very "British" :)

far better to pip ones opponent to the post on a less than perfect machine ;)

Sounded like the injectors wouldn't deliver enough fuel at high throttle openings.

Not an uncommon failure with tuned engines, or with running at altitude. Especially when you bolt a turbo to an engine without changing all the other bits that need doing!

Re:

Especially when you bolt a turbo to an engine without changing all the other bits that need doing!

Yes, every fool with a Vauxhall Nova knows that you need the wide wheels and a big wing on the back to make it go. :p

Back