South Loch Ness Spring Paddle

I cant do May due to Forth Fat on the 9th or thereabouts and we have the Bonar Bridge road run on 17th and that is hopefully getting a few people up to it.
I think easter being the week before Deeside is a bit close. I think one may detract from the other.
How would early June sound? Just a thought, but I can make most except the above.

Jamie

Re:

June would suit me. Done a week of sea kayaking before and would like to do more. No equipment though.

Sounds good mate.
I have my kayak your welcome to use. I'm envisioning everyone using what we have, kayak, canoe, sit on etc and staying in a small area rather than looking for a piont to piont type thing.
Just so we can sort whetehr everyone is up for a longer 2 dayer as Highlands flyer suggested. Some people might like it some may not, its just an easy tester.

Jamie

Youtubefacaderowboatdemo.jpg

Re:

I will happily fire down with a van load of boats for anyone coming empty handed. We might as well have a ride as well no? So an overnight for those inclined with a BBQ?

Is this a ridey event or a paddly event :? or is it a bit of paddly with some ridey ?.

I havent been paddly for 25 years and i no longer have any safety vests as i sold it all off with my offshore sailing gear(Like the bikes i regret doing so :( )
Plus my only experience of open water is loch Fyne and hogganfield loch ,though the former was more hugging the coast than across the middle :?

Latest posts

Back