MacRetro Ride in April - Loch Leven circuit provisionally Saturday 9th April, 10 for 1030am start.

The 9th is OK for me.

Going on a Saturday was just a suggestion, thinking about it now there's no really too much difference in the numbers of non-sentient walkers nowadays bimbling round the loch compared to a Sunday. I'll check oot the piss-hoose brewery to make sure they'll be open and can cope with the vast influx of droothy retro-bikers, I'm sure all the restrictions that altered their opening times will have no effect now.

Re-arrange into a well known phrase or saying...off, feck, arms, pot, pockets, black, deep, kettle, short, the, calling...
There may be more than one, shouldn't be too hard to get at least one of them...

I spoke to the guy in the Tap Room at the Loch Leven Brewery, all OK for us to turn up for a pint. Doesn't open till 2pm on a Saturday but that shouldnae be a problem as by the time we get roond loch and stop for tea and cake at either RSPB Vane Farm or Loch Leven's Larder it'll be aboot that time. Checked oot a bit of trail last night that runs through Kinross in woods at edge of golf course to keep tarmac to absolute minimum.

Back