South East area mtb and road rides

I don't think Godders is planning on making a day of it, if that helps mate

Mike

Re: Re:

KeepItSteel":4ri38rbs said:
Would be up for a ride fellas but am really out of shape at the moment.
Not just saying it either, Ive ridden maybe half a dozen times this year and have made up for lack of riding with giant dairy milk button consumption.

How patient you all feeling?..

Probably only a couple of hours, think I've done it in 1 1/2 pushing on a bit ! But it's going to be quite wet and slippy in places so will be taking it fairly easy id'e of thought :)

Mick

Re:

Any news on an organised ride? I'd be up for another blast around the Surrey hills at some point.

Sam

sthodgson":32zfiai3 said:
Any news on an organised ride? I'd be up for another blast around the Surrey hills at some point.

Sam

I've just started a thread on a Surrey Hills ride. We'll see what interest there is

Mike

Anyone want to resurrect a local ride among the south downs? I've lost some weight and am grinding out a few more miles these days so I may even be able to keep up with you.. for a while!

KeepItSteel":2945gndb said:
Anyone want to resurrect a local ride among the south downs? I've lost some weight and am grinding out a few more miles these days so I may even be able to keep up with you.. for a while!

Keep an eye out for things coming up, and we often try and "slip" something impromptu in when we can. ;)

Mick

Re:

Hi KeepItSteel, Godders, where are you based? Few of us would be interested in the odd retro ride, based out of Deal, don't mind travelling a bit :D

bogslogger1977":12h4m1za said:
Hi KeepItSteel, Godders, where are you based? Few of us would be interested in the odd retro ride, based out of Deal, don't mind travelling a bit :D

Hi, Im from Haywards Heath (10 miles north of Brighton) and Jamie (keep it steel) is from Stenying about 10 miles west of me, but if you would like to make the trip over this way then that would be great !! Good riding over here both on and off road so keep an eye out, think Mike (Mike Muz) is planning an off road soon ;)

Mick (godders)

Back