Orange Mtb around 2004/05

velomentary

Devout Dirtbag
Hello,

I'm trying to find the correct frame/bike I bought back in around 2004/5 that was stolen from outside my uni (admittedly I had a shit lock on it at the time) it was a silver framed orange Mtb hardtail with front shocks in black I think. I think it was an Evo model and id like to try source a frame/bike again and build it to ride so those buggers who stole it all them years ago can have their own back. Any advice appreciated. 🤘

I actually think I might be a bit off the mark and It may have been an Evo 6 with red forks now I am looking at the pictures on Google...

I had a 2005 Evo 4 and that was polished aluminium with red manitou forks. You could also get the E8. Think the following year the Evo was painted silver? I’ll have a look for the catalogue.

The shocks were red, yes. Think it was an Evo 4 but it had black decals for the orange logo and I think was Matt as opposed to shiny?? I've seen an Evo 6 on eBay but I don't think it was a 6 - sure it was a 4. Thanks 🤘

I think it was this model now I look closer. In 21 inch as it was quite a big MTB. I'm sure mine had red shocks but maybe it didn't. Ok - I think I know what I'm on the lookout for now.
1000010914.png

Back