South East area mtb and road rides

Re: Re:

BerthaPog":1q8ality said:
My internet-fu is failling me, and would like to come down for the ride on the 12th, but failing to get the needed details, especially for a non-local.

Could one of you fine chaps pm me details/postcodes.

Thanks,

Easy for a non local. Once you hit the A23, keep going to Preston Drove in Brighton. Sainsbury local on the right as you approach it. Turn left at traffic lights there and about 200 metres up the road is the track on your right. Behind a high wall. Easy and I think free parking on Preston Drove too. Will find out about that in the week for you

Mike

Re: Re:

Mike Muz 67":bx1sxv6z said:
BerthaPog":bx1sxv6z said:
My internet-fu is failling me, and would like to come down for the ride on the 12th, but failing to get the needed details, especially for a non-local.

Could one of you fine chaps pm me details/postcodes.

Thanks,

Easy for a non local. Once you hit the A23, keep going to Preston Drove in Brighton. Sainsbury local on the right as you approach it. Turn left at traffic lights there and about 200 metres up the road is the track on your right. Behind a high wall. Easy and I think free parking on Preston Drove too. Will find out about that in the week for you

Mike

Thanks Mike, daft questions time - will I be needing road or mountain bike?

Road bike.

I've spoken to a close friend of Richard this evening. This will not be a memorial ride, I'm sure you can understand that both families are rather overwhelmed at the moment.

This will be a ride to pay tribute to all of the victims including Dylan and Richard.

A memorial ride will be organised at some point and details will be posted up in this forum

Re:

I've got a nice little route, not all that long prob just under 30mls but it's mostly on very quiet lanes, if anyone's interested ? I've got a bit of time off over crimble so it could be arranged for then :) may be a last minute thing, starting from my place in haywards Heath and........ending there funny enough :LOL: So......anyone, anyone ??

Mick :)

Back