So called big collectors belittling smaller.

My thoughts too. It's not so much a matter of big v small sounds more akin to a bully... I have to wonder, seeing as the other party is also on here & must have read through this thread by now, if they'd like to chime in with their take on things & perhaps clear up any misunderstanding or bad-blood? I know if someone was pissed off at me & was hinting at my identity I'd have at least said something to defend myself by this point (IF of course, I felt I had been misunderstood or that I was justified in some way) :/
You would think that

All this skulduggery, suspicion and speculation is driving a triple triangled titanium wedge through our wonderful community and I feel that I must do something to save us all, a sacrifice for the greater good.

I've thought carefully about this and I believe there's only one solution that will return the love and unity.

As I must, I will accept this this frame (free of charge!) on behalf of all retrobikers, it's a frame I must bear alone and with this frame I will lead the way to retro-ressurection.

Please don't try to change my mind, this is my burden, my duty, my desperate attempt at humour.

(Also accepting Bonty's, Robert's and Raleigh's).

Back