sniping over

JeRkY":2bh9xilp said:
I thought this was going to be a thread on tactical Ebay bidding :?

So did I.

legrandefromage":2bh9xilp said:
well, it is 'only' a 300LX mech....

I remember the days I would have been more than happy with 300LX as that was attainable for me in those days, XT / XTR was just a dream, and there you have it.
None of my bikes are anywhere near "exotic" and I still love the low end stuff, the kind you or your mates would have the one you were saving for etc. I'm constantly tempted by the low end Raleighs and Dawes' and Clauds Marins Treks

legrandefromage":jlsffuxn said:
well, it is 'only' a 300LX mech....

Cheeky get - I've been saving up for ages for one of those :evil:

I thought this thread was about ebay assistant tools

:LOL:

Well I rather like that topanga you just made... And the c-16...

Its more interesting than the money no object stuff...

I'm more than happy to see low end stuff. Have not always felt that way but i'm more thinking that the more bikes that are in working order in the world the better. Also this site is a resource that will get bigger and better over the years. The more stuff here the more chance of google searches directing people here and the community growing. I like flash bikes too!

Thank god. I thought this was going to be a rant about real sniping. It took ages to get that rifle and huge telescopic sight up into the town hall bell tower. This year when Noel Edmunds turns up to switch on the Christmas lights I will be waiting!

Edmunds and Christmas must be stopped at all costs.

L.H.O.

JeRkY":3q6huckn said:
I thought this was going to be a thread on tactical Ebay bidding :?

Me too.

It's lucky you don't own a Trimble 'LGF' sniping happens a lot :roll:
But i consol my self in the knowing that i own the best riding mtb and have 4 :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Dr S":290mpbt9 said:
Thank god. I thought this was going to be a rant about real sniping. It took ages to get that rifle and huge telescopic sight up into the town hall bell tower. This year when Noel Edmunds turns up to switch on the Christmas lights I will be waiting!

Edmunds and Christmas must be stopped at all costs.

L.H.O.

Would you take down blobby though?

well, I shall continue to post low end paperound tat, and as always, tongue firmly in cheek.

you are lucky as lots really shite stuff gets left at the tip as it was once good but now so f***ed its not worth saving.

back to work, home at about 4/5 am if I'm lucky.

take blobby at all costs...

Back