Sintesi Bazooka Worldcup 2003 Downhill bike

I freaking love these.

Always pined after one & loved the tubing. Too rich for me though...just got me a Foes Weasel on the way from the USA.

J

stauqmuk":1hd4src7 said:
THAT SEAT!!!! will it go with the bike? or can I swoop in and buy it alone? PM sent.

Dont think anyone wants to buy a bike with just a seat post to sit on! might be a tad unconfortable! haha.

Sorry mate its all going together but it is a very confortable seat, its like a sofa!

didnt sith sell one of these frames for £150 recently? making it a bargain to be fair, with all the kit

adlyhobart":b1a55vyi said:
get that on ebay dude. i reckon you will get more than 6 for it. that is a mega bargain.

I thought it was a bargin too, surprised no one has snapped it up yet. But i only want enough for a XC bike so im just being realistic rather than greedy.

I will stick it on EBAY soon but just thought i'd try here 1st.

i dont think getting something sold for its true value is greedy mate but i admire your offering it to this bunch first. plus ebay is totally naff! but things always seem to find their appropriate value. it a shame they got so greedy and put all the fees up and forced paypal on you so they make twice on everything. i used to enjoy ebay but when i think of the money they must make every minute of the day i would rather sell here for less as yourself. bloody surprised its not gone all the same. did you try singletrack?

Back