stauqmuk's feedback thread

A good guy to trade with - great comms, very fast delivery (putting my postage times to shame)

Thanks Jake!

Great item received very quickly and at a great price, excellent comms and nothing was too much trouble.. :) many thanks fella.. :)

My first international trade and I couldn't have asked for better :cool:

Making international feel 'local' somehow, gotta like that ;)

Thanks very much, look forward to the next time!

had a huge mess up with the courier company having stuff sent to me. although it wasn't resolved in an ideal manner for either of us, i have to say Jake put in a great deal of effort to try to resolve the problem. thanks guy! live and learn for the next time, eh? ;)

Jake bought a WI hub from me. Comms were timely and concise. Paid straight up . Good guy to deal with.

Bought a lovely '96 Hot frame from Stauqmuk, sent from waaaay over in the big apple and I couldn't be happier!
The man's totally reliable and I can easily recommend him :D
Thank's again Jake, I'm lovin' the frame!! :D

I'm curious how long most of you would wait after paying someone and not having any response after the fact. It's been a month, I'm usually a pretty patient person, but after a month of hearing nothing at all I'm starting to have some doubt. Im pretty new to paypal, and not sure what my next step would be.

Latest posts

Back