Show us your... Overbury's

Ollie":14mfbbqu said:
That's Gorgeous :) .
Got to agree with that, and then some.

A long time ago a friend (well guy I worked with) had a 531 framed overburys which if mempry served was white/green fade. Can't remember what it was though. He had something to do wit the BMX scene, possibly a UK champion (Steve something), and he could wheelie anything for miles, and I do mean miles, even racing bikes, shoppers but I digress.

That blue to yellow fade is a lovely scheme, suits the fillet brazed and lugged frame amazingly well. I thought the nicest bike I had seen on here was a Zinn, this gives that a run for it's money.

Daddy Pig":2q5le0hz said:
Picked this up from a local junk shop for £15 last weekend. Nice Shimano 600 groupset, Overbury's wheel build. Too small for me but Mrs Daddy Pig fancies a road bike, so it's a keeper. I need some new forks (if anyone has a suitable pair knocking around...). I'm also planning getting it powder coated; current paint isn't great at all. Gil-m can do the downtube decals for me; I've also seen a thread where a few folk were trying to get some of the original headtube decals re-made. Did anything come of that?

I've been hopeless at updates with the project, all but finished now though...

Attachments

• P8290286rs.jpg
    P8290286rs.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 1,190
Re:

dont think ive dropped mine here

still have not ridden it, weathers been poo and i dont have the heart to wreck it just yet :facepalm:

Re: Re:

longun":cxpaluho said:
dont think ive dropped mine here

still have not ridden it, weathers been poo and i dont have the heart to wreck it just yet :facepalm:
Looking forward to having a go of this.

Back