Should I be shitting myself? Syria

Status
Not open for further replies.
The US&UK don't need to orchestrate anything to set Syria up. The "moderate rebels" do it for them.

It's a pattern repeated multiple times now, Syria regains control of a city, and to distract from the heroes welcome they receive from the citizens and the return of refugees to the place, the "moderate rebels" set off chemical weapons of their own. Then they can post some posed photographs on facebook & twitter and say "look what Assad did to us!" That's all the excuse our dear leaders need.

its all about the he said she said bullshit such and such did this and they did that no one on this forum knows the truth we read someone else's crap off the internet and use it to fuel our own arguments. I'm not naive to believe what I'm told is always the truth. I believe we are constantly lied to by our own government and other regimes. Do you need to worry about Syria I think not its all about money in the end and there are a lot of very rich people who stand to lose more than they gain.

And if I'm wrong when it comes you won't even have time to wipe yer arse. sleep well.

Same as it ever was.

The War Game, Threads.........

Attachments

• IMG_1574.JPG.jpeg
    IMG_1574.JPG.jpeg
    70.8 KB · Views: 585
Re:

Nah it's pretty easy to tell when one side is lying, you just have to put all the available evidence in front of yourself and use logic.

Our fantastic leaders haven't told the truth about anything. It's all been based off of whatever propaganda photos the terrorists can cobble together.

A lot of it gets exposed when they haven't locked down their facebook well enough, so we get to see amazing scenes like girls crying over dead bodies that suddenly smile and wave and crippled men getting up and posing for selfies.

Re:

as with all political threads, this one seems to be going downhill

keep it sensible or i'll lock it or bin it or ban anyone being offensive or abusive to other members.

Re: Re:

jonnyboy666":30ogtvv3 said:

keep it sensible or i'll lock it or bin it or ban anyone being offensive or abusive to other members.

Same as it ever was. :facepalm:

Re: Re:

The History Man":1n9q9pqw said:
jonnyboy666":1n9q9pqw said:

Same as it ever was. :facepalm:

Indeed! On a road to nowhere.

Re:

so, i locked the thread, yes. deal with it :roll:

why you may ask?

simple, the thread had gone down hill, as with all political threads, do you guys ever learn? we have had the "should we bin the G&OT section" conversation before, these threads just make us mods think that we should bin the section.

i posted that i would lock or bin the thread if stupidity continued, the first thing was History Man quotes me with a rolling eye type sarcastic comment, Jason you should know better by now, you've been here long enough and you're old enough and hopefully wise enough to know better. then Cassidy Ace quotes both me and History man, @Cassidy Ace, your post count is only just over 100, you haven't seen the history of how these threads have gone on this forum so i'd advise that you think before you type when you aren't aware of previous explosive threads where it has descended into name calling and vitriol.

if you have a problem with my moderating, tough, if you want to talk about this stuff without being moderated, either find a forum that these subjects are welcome on or meet up down the pub and when it turns to crap the police can deal with the fights.

this website is for bikes not the political rantings of old men.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back