Shocking death. Scottish mtb champ

Tragic it really is.
Another example of someone in peak condition dying far too young. In the last 18months there has been a dramatic rise in excess deaths in 25-44 year olds. And a high percentage elite athletes
Did he “died suddenly” ? Just like a few other sportsmen in the last week or so?

Did he “died suddenly” ? Just like a few other sportsmen in the last week or so?
If only there was one thing that might tie all these unexpected deaths together. One big thing that these very unfortunate people all have in common.
Whilst reading through statistics and charts released by the government And then looking at the excess deaths in younger age groups in last 18 months ,it jumped out at me.
But remember folks, correlation isn't causation.

Makes think I'll give up keeping fit and go back to eating cakes etc as all my are neighbours fat and unfit yet over 60+ and don't look like dying any day soon. The only exercise they do is walk 10 feet to their cars.

Rab was an incredible rider / coach / mentor for the Base Programme (DH as part of Scottish Borders College course)

He taught my kid a few years back and was a decent bike handler, very sad

Back