Cyclists who kill

Well, according to them, Stephen Gately died because he was gay, and being gay, according to them, is more dangerous than being hetrosexual.

Did I say they were cunts?

Well I suppose it’s good to be aware the stats before making your ‘choice’ of sexuality.. 🤣

.. I don’t think it can be said enough!

Speechless too. There is so much wrong and so much unenforceable rubbish it can't be taken seriously.

About time, I hope we will apply these rules to runners and fast walkers as well, as I'm tired of being run past by men and women in very tight fitting clothing, sometimes they make me lose my balance when I'm walking at snails pace devouring a can of pringles, at least have them wear a unique numbered jersey so I can report them to be rounded up and shot

The Times are also reporting the same

Times-14.jpg
They're not the same: it looks like Grant Shapps gave two interviews, of questionable consistency, and that's why the reports differ. See HERE.

Last edited:
They're not the same: it looks like Grant Shapps gave two interviews, of questionable consistency, and that's why the reports differ. See HERE.
Link doesn't work for me.

Anyway, back to the Daily Mail. A horse rider says that cyclists spooked her horse.

We have to put the brakes on reckless riders: One way or another, these menaces of the road have got the idea that they can do what they like. Well, it's time we did something about it, writes MELISSA KITE

We have to put nappies on horses,one way or another these menaces have got away with the idea of defecating whenever they like.well it's time we did something about it!

If you have to wear one when in public, so should the horsies!

Preach brother!
Yes it's one rule for us and they get away with it....it's disgusting I say!
I got a filthy look from a mounted officer on the Woolwich road once.....after nearly being hit by mutiple dangerous projectiles launched from the rear of one of those four legged poop cannons I suggested to him that he should bag it and bin it!
I might write to the daily mail about it.....I will be heard 🤨

Latest posts

Back