Shiply courier has stolen my bike

Time to change the title back as Shiply have advised me to contact the police and they will assist them with this as they suspect it has been stolen .They have the passport and driving licence details of the driver and will pass this to the police and they will be able to help track them down .

I didn't want to stick my nose in earlier, but I will now - the firms themselves may be inherently honest and well intentioned, but in 30 years of coppering I put the handcuffs on plenty of drivers, warehouse and sorting staff.

Get up some good pics and details and use this forhm to put out an APB - if enough of us keep obs we might find it.

Last edited:
Time to change the title back as Shiply have advised me to contact the police and they will assist them with this as they suspect it has been stolen .They have the passport and driving licence details of the driver and will pass this to the police and they will be able to help track them down .
Hope they catch the f'er and the bike's found safe and well...

I have asked for a bit of details from sparkybhp so I can add it on here . It may come up on eBay in bits or complete or on Facebook.
I’m gutted as I had been looking for a 20 inch polished GT for a while and had finally found a great bike

Back