Shiply courier has stolen my bike

I purchased a GT Pantera from Sparkybhp and arranged through Shiply to have it collected by Best_Drop_Delivery on Monday and delivered to me on Friday. Unfortunately it looks like the bike has been stolen by the company as they did collect the bike on the designated day but have not delivered it and are now not responding to my messages and phone calls . I have opened a dispute with shiply but to be honest I have a bad feeling that the bike is gone and I’m out of pocket ££££ 6B9CEF4D-4869-4264-99A8-F190D7F7C9B4.jpeg

I wouldn't panic just yet. Shiply are just an agent and sub the job out to the cheapest supplier or whichever you choose ?. That's a genuine question I've not used them myself. Could be that the sub contractor is not open today hence they have not updated you, although rude to read the message and not reply with some update.

I mean this in the nicest way but … I very much doubt that a shipping company has stolen a 25 year old low/mid end mountain bike worth 100 quid or so. Why would they and hardly worth the trouble or risk to reputation.

It may be lost , but that’s a different topic I guess.

It’ll turn up early this week and all will be well I’m sure. Take a breathe and go to bed and wait it’s delivery.

I hope I’m wrong and your right but as they haven’t responded to the messages on the shiply website or answer phone messages since Friday morning Im getting worried

More likely crap customer service.

We ship 40-50k a week from Europe to Uk for work now and can’t get a reply from UPS but it always comes.

Back