For Sale Pinarello Montello Carbon Track Bike - Large - Ex Team GB

lavenell

Dirt Disciple
For sale is my ex Team GB Pinarello Montello, built up with the intention of dipping my toe into a new discipline but unfortunately my focuses now lie elsewhere for 2023. I’ve only ridden the bike twice since putting it together and my understanding is that it was used sparingly by the previous owner too. The bike is in great condition for it's age, there are a handful of minor marks if you look closely enough, relevant pictures are attached. I'm open to stripping the bike if it is simply the frame that is of interest.

Included in the sale is everything pictured, please see a break down of the key items and components;

Miche Pistard Air Chainset - 165mm/ 51tMiche Evo Max BB (ITA)

Deda Superzero Stem - 140mm

Alpina Carbon Sprint Bars - 30cm (c-c) - Minor marks on these bars from storage, however they are in very good condition.

Mavic GP4 rims laced to Campagnolo Record Hubs, would require a new set of tubs soon. These wheels are approximately 40 years old but have seen minimal use, therefore they're in good condition and would make an ample training wheelset.

Pinarello Montello Frame;

Second Seatpost included (Inline & Setback), however only one transferable cradle between them.

Classed as a 57cm, basic centre to centre measurement are as follows…

Top Tube 56.5cm c-c
Seat Tube 55cm c-c

The seatpost has a significant amount of adjustment and therefore would be suitable for a variety of individuals.

Please let me know if you require any further measurements, I’m 186cm for reference.

I’m currently based in The New Forest area or Chelmsford, if collection is preferred, shipping will be £50 to the UK. Further costs will apply to those not in the UK.

Drop me a message if you have any questions, I’ll be more than happy to help. I'm asking for £1499.00 for the complete bike, £1100.00 for the frameset.

Thanks! pina7.jpeg

Attachments

• pina1.jpeg
    pina1.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 13
  • pina2.jpeg
    pina2.jpeg
    327.3 KB · Views: 7
  • pina3.jpeg
    pina3.jpeg
    261.4 KB · Views: 8
  • pina4.jpeg