Sat 25th August

route talked about...
It something like this, but make it up as the track looks good. (Quickly clicked up this morning as I forgotten the actual route :oops: )
But you get the idea.

Starting at the carpark at newgate bank in the forest. but anywhere will do really.

(to upload as printed in pdf or XPS at the moment and trying to print out as an image.)

EDIT
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/j ... directlink
Click zoom to go into detail. blue marked loop in the middle.

After a few files fired backwards and forwards it seems I'm going to have a go at a 20 ish mile loop starting in Nawton just to the east of Helmsley, if anybody fancies joining me then I'm at Cherry Tree Farm campsite and will be setting off about 10 ish on Sat morning.The plan is to check out this route as a possible future retrobike run.
Matthew

Well I did a recce of the Nawton loop as Fluffy suggested and apart from the weather it should make a good ride, mixture of up and downhill, a few very quiet country lanes, some grassy fields, some open moorland and some wooded bits, very varied terrain (especially as it pissed it down most of the time), did a tad over 20 miles in about 5 hours but would have been a lot quicker had it been dry. If we want to put it in the calender then let me know.
Matthew

Attachments

• hole.jpg
    hole.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 269
Well I did a recce of the Nawton loop as Fluffy suggested and apart from the weather it should make a good ride, mixture of up and downhill, a few very quiet country lanes, some grassy fields, some open moorland and some wooded bits, very varied terrain (especially as it pissed it down most of the time), did a tad over 20 miles in about 5 hours but would have been a lot quicker had it been dry. If we want to put it in the calender then let me know.
Matthew

Attachments

• hole.jpg
    hole.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 235
Help please!

Alright Mathew,told you I was a bit rubbish with this stuff!
Forgot my user name and password for the offroad club forum. :oops:
Help please!

Latest posts

Back