GT Malvern Classic 2023 pics from page 9

ti-fat-man

Senior Retro Guru
Just booked my weekend festival ticket.
first observation is that the weekend ticket now includes the vehicle pass ... £88 respect due.
second observation is that the show&shine is now on the saturday 1100>1500 .. massive respect.
i'm on my jollies that weekend and would like a beer or two .. sunday was always a pain because we were all due to drop camp and drive home.
many thanks to the organisational folks listening to our feedback ... thumbs up

Last edited by a moderator:
not to worry because I don't have a fresh bike to enter this year ... my panic to get a new (old) steed is off ... and relax ;-)
which I plan to do..
bloody good event though .. thumbs up ..
more time to spend doing sod all around the RB stand

I have donated a high end gazebo to the cause this year.
We could do with a new top for it as the old one while perfect condition has my company name all over it. It's a £1,800 bit of kit so will last us many years and I'm happy for Chris to use it at any shows.

It's a heavy duty traders gazebo. Alloy 3×6

A new waterproof top is £235 Inc post and vat.

Is anyone willing to chip in, both myself and Chris are happy to chip in £50 each so we need £135.

Cheere dave, yeah it's a much better gazeebo than the 6ft Chinese one ive already got. Packs away into a van or car better than a huge marquee. As many festivals and shows require the gazebos to be officially branded or plain this alternative is ideal and future proof.

Cheers

Chris xxx

Making some different stands for this year aswell, more circular so we can have 6 or so bikes dotted around again. Please bring normal stands as well for overnight locking away and incase we have more bikes than stands.....again haha

Back