GT Malvern Classic 2023 pics from page 9

Must go next year! Hopefully with a new (to us!) campervan without a stupid pop-up roof.

Thanks for the photo dumps, looks like RetroBike heaven!!! 😍

Nice to see an Exage Mountain equipped bike in the top three! 💪:cool:

Kudos - well deserved.

Some nice bits from Kona too.

qxztnA.jpg

Some goon and Scott, head of sales for the north, and all round top man 👍

Warning modern content. Anyone who swung by with their Kona got papped and were given some freebies. If you follow Kona UK on IG check out the reel with the montage of these tremendous people. It's ace.

0WIW3U.jpg

Matt and his killer Process

divdSJ.jpg

J4H9gj.jpg

This dude...so stoked when we chatted with him. I'd created this narrative in my head that he might get the odd ribbing from his mates on their spanky new bikes, but for a moment, he was the one with all the plaudits on his Stinky mullett and that he could go back to his mates and show off this pic and the positive feedback he and the bike got. Or something like that. Anyway, his expression sums up how I feel about cycling. It's just "that" isn't it?

jcae8x.jpg

T2DJA3.jpg

A glorious Chute with the iconic glow in the dark decals. Those tyres are £150+ on their own.

imlRGl.jpg

Ti0M3M.jpg

s4AcDF.jpg

Evie with her Process, the morning of the Enduro, which she won. Some really nice colour coordination with the hubs, fork decals, etc. Superb bike.

tuPrrR.jpg

wEUGYl.jpg

Repainted Stinky. Almost everyone we spoke to had a Stinky, still has a Stinky, or knew someone who had one. It seems a rites of passage.

sKdEO3.jpg

Max leant us his pristine '09 King Kikapu for a few hours across 2 days and it got a lot of love. Rightly so, a quality bike and pre-cursor to the "gen 1" Kona bikes of the early '10's.

LaOzH3.jpg

Josie and her Shonky. She accidently won the pump track on it 🤣

uAP78Y.jpg

Sadly she couldn't replicate the win on the 4 cross with her wicked Process. She's not a fan of the colour, so I corrected her on that, purple never dies! ;) That decal though...

gfGokE.jpg

Who's this dude? Let's not talk about the Kula :eek:

sf49OR.jpg

No idea who this is either ;)

60htig.jpg

Good to catch-up with squevil again, with plenty of upgrades since last year on his '97 Lava Dome.

1zMxOM.jpg

The coolest bike of the weekend, the Honzo 20. Imagine what we could do today if we had bikes like this when we were young. What a ripper!

Back