Royce / Hope BB Tools

Rampage

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Hi, I'm thinking of making some more Royce / Hope (I think they are the same?) BB tools. They will be Zinc Plated rather than stainless steel.
Anyone interested?
I have a couple here I made in titanium too.

Also, I may make some tools for Hope Disc Spiders, depending on interest.

Yes please, i have a Royce tool but the pins could do with being a bit longer as they are just little blobs :)

Also do you mean the pin tool for the discs that hold the spider on? if so i will have one of those too please :)

Sounds good to me :) The pins on the original Hope tool that I have somewhere were a bit shallow from memory.

Better still, it would be great if you would consider making some PMP hub lockring tools. I know of a couple of people who need them. They're like hens teeth to find!

Hi,
Do you still have any of the titanium bottom bracket tools available or are you still planning to make any more if not?
Thanks,
Jim

Hi, I'm thinking of making some more Royce / Hope (I think they are the same?) BB tools. They will be Zinc Plated rather than stainless steel.
Anyone interested?
I have a couple here I made in titanium too.

Also, I may make some tools for Hope Disc Spiders, depending on interest.
Might be interested too. Would make my own, but both lathe & milling machine are in complete bits and inaccessible and will be for some time.

I have a stuck Campagnolo Centaur BB and have broken x2 2-pin peg spanners trying to remove and don't want to damage the BB cup anymore as I'm confident with the right tool it should come out. I spoke to Royce asking about the PCD on their tool to see if it would fit and the guy said probably not because Campagnolo are notorious for having poorly spaced holes so their precision tool wouldn't fit! 🤣

Used to have a Zero Components tool that might have fitted, but sold it with the BB...

Hi,
Do you still have any of the titanium bottom bracket tools available or are you still planning to make any more if not?
Thanks,
Jim

Unfortunately due to long hours at work, studying and some bad illness’s this year I haven’t made any progress on this.
I may get a day over Christmas to finish them!

Back