Rocky Mountain Cirrus 1992 project

Had a lovely sunny shakedown ride on the Cirrus today and she performed faultlessly but confirmed that at 5 11" she is too big for me.
I've not ridden air/oil mags before, closest I've had in appearance only is Quadra 21R's so I was impressed with their action.

I'll be placing a sale ad up once I have worked out a price, I have no idea and know about the 'What's my XYZ worth' thread but any ideas here greatly appreciated. Thanks for all for your inputs through her rebirth ;)

Minifreak":1jdgwmsr said:
Had a lovely sunny shakedown ride on the Cirrus today and she performed faultlessly but confirmed that at 5 11" she is too big for me.
I've not ridden air/oil mags before, closest I've had in appearance only is Quadra 21R's so I was impressed with their action.

I'll be placing a sale ad up once I have worked out a price, I have no idea and know about the 'What's my XYZ worth' thread but any ideas here greatly appreciated. Thanks for all for your inputs through her rebirth ;)

The funny thing about height, is I'm a touch smaller and find these loverly and comfy and the 18.5" are a bit on the small side for any lengthy serious riding.

Guess we are proportioned differently ;)

I've put this up now on the what's it worth thread but any idea? Was thinking £300 plus postage.

Back