Wanted Rockshox fork pump (for Mag series of fork)

I'll send you some pic. But I have a Mag21, and this pump doesn't work well, so I used a modern pump with a ball needle valve, and yes, it works.
Only if you want a wallhanger. I wouldn't buy my pump. With some lubrication should work, but rubber seal seems sticky and comes out easily so you can't pump well.

I'll send you some pic. But I have a Mag21, and this pump doesn't work well, so I used a modern pump with a ball needle valve, and yes, it works.
Only if you want a wallhanger. I wouldn't buy my pump. With some lubrication should work, but rubber seal seems sticky and comes out easily so you can't pump well.
is that the clear plastic syringe one or the black hard better one.

To @SantasLoneCruzer you need any pump that will have a range up to about 100PSI, but with a range around 40PSI nice and large and clear.
You use a football/basketball pump needed, preferably with no shape edges and as narrow as possible.

A quick random search brings up this, you may want to go with a traditional dial, but stay away from teh 200+ PSI ones as accuracy around 40PSI is hard.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/145079164020 (never used it)

I have a much older similar style with traditional dial and use it for my MAGs and SuperFly forks,
It's getting old now.
I use it in preference, when I can find it, to any of my original MAG pumps, but if you do go old MAG pump, go the hard black plastic tube ones.

You need 100PSI+ for initial setup after an oil refresh or service, after that it select your pressure around 40PSI, adjustment are only small for tunging.

Last edited:
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
is that the clear plastic syringe one or the black hard better one.

To @SantasLoneCruzer you need any pump that will have a range up to about 100PSI, but with a range around 40PSI nice and large and clear.
You use a football/basketball pump needed, preferably with no shape edges and as narrow as possible.

A quick random search brings up this, you may want to go with a traditional dial, but stay away from teh 200+ PSI ones as accuracy around 40PSI is hard.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/145079164020 (never used it)

I have a much older similar style with traditional dial and use it for my MAGs and SuperFly forks,
It's getting old now.
I use it in preference, when I can find it, to any of my original MAG pumps, but if you do go old MAG pump, go the hard black plastic tube ones.

You need 100PSI+ for initial setup after an oil refresh or service, after that it select your pressure around 40PSI, adjustment are only small for tunging.
Thanks. I didn’t realise that generic modern day pumps were sufficient?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
A pump is a pump, a track pump with the needle head will work, it'll just not be as easy to select the PSI you want between 35 and 45PSI, but if just slapping some aire in at approx that, job done.

The original clear plastic syringe are shite, I have quite a few in the draw now.
They're a modified, or look to be, LUER lock style syringes glued to the brass head bit, the syringe quickly gets warm, warps after a bit and the black syringe air stop wears an tears.

Just try and avoid the 210PSI scale ones, as they scale is useless.

Back