Roberts White Spider - unchanged since built for me in '94

that bike is ace, its real nice to see a patriotic bike in all its original glory :D

psychlist":3dy6241j said:
The X-Lite seat post is just a stunner - so beautifully engineered and very light.

is the ti bolt still in place on your post?? :shock: all of mine snapped after about 4 rides and i had to replace with an ss bolt. same with all my friends ones, our sheds used to look like a graveyard for x-lite posts :cry:

bkt":3kkta9qo said:
is the ti bolt still in place on your post?? :shock: all of mine snapped after about 4 rides and i had to replace with an ss bolt. same with all my friends ones, our sheds used to look like a graveyard for x-lite posts :cry:

No problems with mine - I was obviousy lucky!

What a stunner!

There just aren't these kind of bikes built anymore.. it's such a shame those days seem to be gone [except on here of course ;)]

It's a real classic... look after it well!

Chaser.

That will be Cliff at Royce in New Milton. ;)
You are right, just like Royce, Cliff is a "Legend" and very very interesting.
I was over from NZ last year and popped in with an old mate to see Cliff and listen to his stories of past and present. I look forward again to doing it this year. :D

Your Roberts is an absolute classic and to have in OG condition that has not been raced hard is rare. Great Never ever sell it, You will regret it. :twisted:
Mine is currently being painted in Croydon and the rebuild will be very similar to yours. Great taste I too had originally a UK flare and used X lite, Pace, Royce of course and some other non Jap brands where UK products were not available.

Don't forget you can still purchase Royce equipment and period is still available. Believe me it's not knocked up now it will probably be OG 90's gear that has always been in stock.

http://www.royce-uk.co.uk/

All the British Best

Attachments

• Royce 640x636.jpg
    Royce 640x636.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 1,000
Cool............Hows this bike going these days...?

Back