Roadie Dilemma

Re:

New frame arrived today :D Charge Plug like what clubby has. The CX bike and the Scandal will be giving up some bits to help build it, it will fill the light tourer/commuter/winter bike role.

Hawmaw":36chf779 said:
My winter roadie is the same as my summer roadie. Whats the point? As long as you clean the shite off after a ride it doesn't matter.

depends on how much time you've got for cleaning, if you're riding several times a week, even with a basic wash doesn't stop the rot.. last winter I gubbed a freehub, front mech (cable screw), front brake (fastening bolt fused), rear brake (seized quick release).. never mind the excessive chain and rim wear due to the amount of sh!t on the roads (brake blocks were lasting ~month at best)

kaiser":36chf779 said:
New frame arrived today :D Charge Plug

ooh ya beauty

just seen another nice modern disc build today, boy I sit next to at work took advantage of this deal https://www.evanscycles.com/cannondale- ... e-EV266582

Re:

I've looked over that frame more than once. Can't justify the spend at the moment to do it justice though.

Re: Re:

kaiser":1oya9ojb said:
I've looked over that frame more than once. Can't justify the spend at the moment to do it justice though.

The only saving grace is its not available in our size chief :facepalm:

gmac123":3ok418bq said:
looks good in the mate black and at 1.1Kg, it's carbon weight, but racing geometry

Not many better at working in Alloy than Cannondale :cool:

My size :)
I like that Cannondale. I've never been big on their mountain bikes but I have always really liked their road machines.
Most likely because I am a roadie :LOL:
I must resist as that is about half my car budget :LOL: and I must keep my eye on the prize, which is a Big Dummy, hopefully this year.

Jamie

Back