right now i'm ...

02gf74":2lq452s4 said:
... and now listening to JCC advertising mccain chips, selling out?

my mate had a JCC double-groove single of Splat/Twat......which groove selected dictated what track you heard!

Re: Re:

sparkiegaz":2jcwuqz0 said:
highlandsflyer":2jcwuqz0 said:
Compiling a list of furniture, white goods and all the rest needed for a young disabled friend moving into her first home.
Hope everything goes good for her in new house and lots happy times

Well it took a couple of days but she is all set now with her first home, after seven years since being abandoned by her family; languishing in various temporary homeless accommodation and live in jobs where she was totally abused.

I have to admit I feel very happy with the result of our toil. I worked with homeless people back in the day; but have never encountered someone with such a tragic back story but with such a positive outlook.

Makes me look at everything with a different perspective.

Mike Muz 67":2lcjugri said:
Thinking about which bike to go out on tomorrow . After having decided on the route I'm taking earlier

Mike

And???? Tell us, which one did you choose????!!!!

02gf74":3ixwxth5 said:
Mike Muz 67":3ixwxth5 said:
Thinking about which bike to go out on tomorrow . After having decided on the route I'm taking earlier

Mike

And???? Tell us, which one did you choose????!!!!

The Gary Fisher Kaitai in my sig , there's a post in the Todays Ride thread .

Right now , I'm working out if I can ride the local part of the ToB course before the road is closed to other cyclists . Should be ok I reckon .

Which one is more comfortable HM ?

Mike

Both from here

I tend to favour the wrist saving sid race on the explosif for 40k

Back