Ride Suggestions and Planing for 2014

Settle/ Malham ride always a good idea.
I like the idea of York cycle show ride.
I seem to remember a suggestion about something over Marsden way, although I can't think of any bridleways over Wessenden Head moor or Meltham Moor. But it intrigues me.
I.O.M T.T, yep but it would be even better to sail from Heysham because then I can stumble out of bed at 10 to 11 and get the boat train, five minutes from my house. Job done! And you get really good views of Ingleborough, Coniston Old Man and Black Combe from the ship, as well as my old house. If you really squint carefully.
Any thoughts about an Otley Chevin ride?

Otley Chevin is a lot naff on a bike and there's way too money families with kids, senior's and dog walkers bimbling around to make a sensible ride , I've sort of got a Swinsty/Thrusscross route in mind but have got to try it all the way round yet .
Matthew

Hi, whats the tour of Yorkshire in June? is this to coincide with the Tour de France or something else - as I thought TdF was in July?

Unclejack":8u83wmbz said:
Hi, whats the tour of Yorkshire in June? is this to coincide with the Tour de France or something else - as I thought TdF was in July?

Well done for spotting the deliberate mistake... your prize is a balloon or a dead goldfish :LOL:

Would be nice to go on a local ride this year - any chance of a Hudds area (Bradford/Halifax too) ride on a Saturday?

I did a belter of a route from Hebden Bridge on the Pennine Bridleway all the way back to Huddersfield - you can link the two by train to shorten/lengthen the ride as necessary. Would be retro friendly.

Hi rob,

there is atleast one in that area, maybe two. ;)

Exact details are classified for now incase the 'feds' are monitoring activity.

:)

marc two tone":1yigjv3y said:
Hi rob,

there is atleast one in that area, maybe two. ;)

Exact details are classified for now incase the 'feds' are monitoring activity.

:)

Sounds good!

I thought you were the "feds" anyway???

Back