Retrobike RetroRoadRide Gospel Pass 2014 AFTERMATH

I checked the direction last night and it's that way round. unless.... there is text on the other side the opposite way... you've got me looking.

ededwards":3rp52sa7 said:
You should be able to read the logo on the front (in the correct orientation!) when sitting in the saddle.

Also... Rim logos should face the drive side of the bike. That is to say, that if you are looking at the bike from the drive side, you should be able to read the rim logos.

It was Random Man's front wheel which Ed was critiquing anyway...

Re: Re:

jon w":10jxlh3n said:
Am still grinning about this one...

... for me the best ride I have ever done..... ever.

You have to do again in more epic conditions!! Absolutely ace :cool:

Re:

I would like to come back up and do that ride again. I will do any weather apart from ice or snow. Can I have apple crumble again please?

Ice was a not a barrier when we did it last year :twisted:

Its easily one of my fave UK rides!

Attachments

• P2230195_zpsb9b0c5e7.jpg
    P2230195_zpsb9b0c5e7.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 842
Re: Re:

Uncle Monty":3oxesfrk said:
Excuse my French but F**k that!

You would love it chris !! That was a extreme scenario but it's amazing you know you can now ride the pass but when approaching during the colder months you don't know what is coming after the pub the temperature starts to drop ...the closer you get no matter what layers you have on you chill to the bone ..you then start seeing riders coming down from the other side normally eyes bulging desperate to get back down to warmer climates then it's your turn ...Everyman for them selves madly scrambling through what could be anything up there wind, gales , rain , hail , snow normally all of them and your always alone ...you don't stop either you keep going over the top then decend back into hay but it's not the joyous blast either we had the other day as you can't feel your fingers by now and your eagle eyes are hunting out them shiney spots under the trees .... Then when your all back in safe in Hay with a coffee ... YOU SEE ALL THE RED NOSES AND BIG GRINS :0) ... Epic :cool:

Back