RetroBike National Series Rd 6: Peak District ~ 14/09/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turnips have been atop the manure pile in the full sun for a few weeks now, just on the offchance ;)

We'll both be there ('we' as in Kiran and me), riding both days unless Spence gets to me again! :LOL:

Also found us a cafe that's friendly and much, much cheaper than the hideous, rude, massively overpriced Piss Pot joke. I'll PM dsp with the details!

Are we all camping at Laneside again this year? Going to get that booked today if it's not full already...

Laneside in Hope is probably the best option for camping. Very close to the ride start point and a nice campsite as well.
If you are booking though, please don't say that you are part of a big group of smelly bikers. The owners get a bit nervous about such a prospect.

Looks like we might be trying out Coopers Cafe in Edale for this year's lunch stop. We may even have our own room reserved.

looking forward to this one, had a spot booked at Laneside for a while now, going to arrive Thursday Night, as out with Mrs Crumb on the Friday for the day, but will be in the pub on Fri night if anyone is around

I have 2 choices either be sadistic and take the long road up to the mast and ruin myself, but have a good day and let the wife down for her anniversary, or go to blackpool in the intruder with the wife and ruin myself with drink like on tv and keep the wife happy.

hummm hard choice but i think on this one occasion i will have to go with the blackpool trip.

Have a good one guys and i will see you all at the next round.

Thanks andy

The radio mast climb sounds like my sort of thing, but I can't afford to make it this time. I'll have to set my sights on attending next year.

I'll be there with a Saracen. Stupid big hill to climb just seem to cry out bring a long wheelbase bike...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back