RetroBike National Rides Series: Round 6 Leith Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
bryan555":1x9ge3br said:
Is anyone up for riding up? I guess you could head up the downs link from shoreham...

how long/far is this Bryan? really want to go to this but don't drive so this may be the only option.

unless someone from the Worthing/Brighton area has space for me, will of course help with fuel costs, and more importantly cake ;)

Aaargh! S*dding typical - I'm off every other Sunday so the ride is on one of my working ones! :(

Not only that but we have two engineers on holiday that week so I can't even get someone to swap days off...

If there was a ride on the Ashdown Forest just up the road I'd probably be away on a course or something - I might as well go and join a knitting forum!!

Gravy Monster":31caugf2 said:
are there any plans for a Saturday night social beer ??

:cool: :cool:

Where you stopping James? I have found a b&b but starting to consider going down just for the day? :?

daj":2snl1vil said:
Where you stopping James? I have found a b&b but starting to consider going down just for the day? :?

Hi Dave, Im staying with the in-laws in Rusper which is between Horsham & Crawley....

Gravymonster

the Plough and Attic Rooms in Rusper do a very good pint and their food is excellent. More fine dining than pub grub but a very relaxed atmosphere at a sensible price if you fancy going out.

It's one of my local haunts so may see you in there........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back