Retrobike National MTB Rd 7: Lake District ~ 05/10/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

I went for a retrobooking and used the telephone. :LOL:

I'm sure if I'd been more organised and tried to book earlier they would have said I had to book two nights, but when I rang last night they had two rooms free on Saturday night and were happy to have a single night booking.

post ride bike jumble?

Hi all, I'm looking for a pair of deore lx sti's and a pair of deore lx cantis (black), in reasonable but not mint condition.
If you're coming on the ride and have some you're looking to shift please bring them and perhaps we can do a deal.

Cheers
Matt

Re:

I'll be camping in Hawkshead just over the hill from Coniston. Going for The Croft campsite as I've stayed before and the facilities are very good. It's also nicely sheltered and 200 yards from the nearest pub.

I rang them yesterday to check on availability. They said that there was no need to book as there should be room for me now that it's turned cold and wet.

Re:

Bad times Carl - on the plus side can you talk sh*t at her now and get away with it? Best be sure not to keep it up too long as she gets better though... :shock: :LOL:

Joking aside, hope she's feeling better soon.

Similarly gutted to miss the road ride today, but feeling a little better so planning to head up with the little tent this afternoon for a micro camp (ie tiny tent, minimal gear, heavy reliance on the pub :) ), fingers crossed!

Re:

See you in the morning Pete, this afternoon will consist of assignment work; based on continual professional development, oh the joys

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back