RetroBike National MTB Rd 6: Peak District ~ 06/09/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: RetroBike National Series Rd 6: Peak District ~ 06/09/14

letmetalktomark":ef15vk29 said:
I don't have a waterproof. Bugger.

I've got a couple for sale! :D

Special price mister special price for you...

LGF that's rubbish news, hope you're feeling better this morning but don't worry about dropping off the bike if you can't manage the ride - I am very excited about it but it won't kill me, I have brought another to ride!

Do not listen to anything the above man says ^^^ rained all morning, trails were an absolute washout, but my word it was an awesome day, mist hid the stunning views but some stunning scenery was there to be seen at times if you were looking the right way!

Loved it, climbs were hindered by the loose ground and mud, rocky descents were a blast, get going, hold on like hell, try not to brake so you flow over everything and hang the f**k on lol!

Spudly":30flouok said:
mist hid the stunning views but some stunning scenery was there to be seen at times if you were looking the right way!

It was lovely and sunny at about quarter to six when I was leaving on the train! You could see right up Edale Cross ridge where we started the ride...
Back safe at my mates lancashire palace now, bike washed but my thigh hurts from my tumble. I'll probably be walking like Herr Flick tommorrow!

Re:

Herr Flick from ze Gestapo?

And I didn't know you'd had an 'off' are you alright?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back