RetroBike National Ride Series Round 4 Drumlanrig, Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinnett177":1bhf1rsm said:
Can we clarify the exact meeting point please.

you can't really miss it, there is only one way in and one car park. I will pm Kaiser to fix the original post.

Does anyone had a ging type chain tensioner? ,the type that fitted 1/2 way along the chainstay :?

Im having a few problems .I cant fit the new BB and triple chainset as i cant get the damn drive side cup out[14" stilson] so im back to running a 1x9 set up.

Other option is i could fit rings to the cranks [AC LoPro] So would need a 110mm 46T outer ,a 110mm 36-38 middle and a 58mm 26 or whatever for the granny.
So if anyone has any of these rings,could they bring them along and ill fit them on the day. :D

Also a 180[183] post to post disc mount adaptor :cool:

dyna

dyna-ti":10lvq4xx said:
Does anyone had a ging type chain tensioner? ,the type that fitted 1/2 way along the chainstay :?

Im having a few problems .I cant fit the new BB and triple chainset as i cant get the damn drive side cup out[14" stilson] so im back to running a 1x9 set up.

Other option is i could fit rings to the cranks [AC LoPro] So would need a 110mm 46T outer ,a 110mm 36-38 middle and a 58mm 26 or whatever for the granny.
So if anyone has any of these rings,could they bring them along and ill fit them on the day. :D

Also a 180[183] post to post disc mount adaptor :cool:

would you not need a 74mm granny? or do those cranks run a different bcd system than regular?
either way i have both typea of granny doing nowt so i will bring them. look for a bald guy with a green toyota celica. ;)

mikee":qk57wuyp said:
plenty of room pete ?

Not in our tent! :p

Only a couple of others here, including by chance a nice '92 CinderCone!

Does anyone have a spare camping mat we could borrow please (only for Kiran, not my fat ass!) just in case my air-bed repair doesn't hold...? :oops:

Have everything that's been asked for so far, all of it in Manchester :roll:

I'm at scotch corner taking a coffee break, should be at the campsite between 6 and 6.30

Meeting point added to the OP!

Its the main carpark as gazz said hard to go wrong

Remember its £5 for parking or mention retrobike and get for £4!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back