RetroBike National Ride Series Round 4 Drumlanrig, Scotland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just seen the national news, what the flinkin blip is going onwith your weather up there??!! :shock:

I can't wait for this one, see you all there.

While I remember I am after some parts for my latest project

A modern 9spd shimano rear mech, shimano calipers and 160mm rotors, if anyone has anything like this and would like to sell it, bring it with you cheers. :D :D :D

Attachments

• DSCF1125 [800x600].jpg
    DSCF1125 [800x600].jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 769
jonnyboy666":3sxzujtt said:
is the campsite near drumlanrigg? i am assuming so, i'm busy planning my trip right now, as i'll be at a hotel on saturday evening on the outskirts of dumfries i was thinking i could pop over to the campsite to see you, beats sitting in a hotel on my own and it would be good to meet you all.

according to google maps my hotel is about 1/2 hour from drumlanrigg, i know it seems a fair distance from the event but it works for the rest of the time for me up there.

also trying to decide between whinlatter and grizedale for saturday

I would go for Whinlatter, the best Grizdale has to offer is off piste and unless you know where your going you won't find it.

Whinlatter has all the facilities you will ever need. Coffee walnut cake is the best I've ever had :D

well i am in a hotel bar having a pint blagging free internet, well it comes with the bill anyway! :shock:

i have done cannock chase today as well as stopping at argos in bristol to drop off a frame for paint, riding again tomorrow, hope i'm not to dead by sunday!!

i have the explosif with me for sunday, what about everyone else?

:D

You sound like your having a good time and dont worry about Sunday. Getting a large group of middle aged cyclists down some narrow rooty single track at anything approaching speed might be a bridge too far :LOL:
My Muddy Fox retro single speed is ready.........ish and I'm feeling in the mood to have fun :cool:

I'm aiming to get to the PenPont Campsite around 5-6pm if everything goes to plan. I haven't started packing yet & still have to stick tyres and tubes on the bike I'm bringing and double check it all works!

Look out for the Silver Seat Ibiza with a potty mouthed driver at the wheel looking totally wired on Red Bull :LOL:

The Ken":24ks31s8 said:
this is the list of campers, Velo should arrive first on saturday, I'll be much later ...

He'll have a job, we've been here since Thursday! :LOL: Green tent on the right, against the hedge.

And the sun just came out... :cool:

There're a Spar, Co-Op, bank, butcher and baker in Thornhill. See you all soon!

Pete & Kiran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back