Retrobike National Event Series: Cannock 27-12-10 POSTPONED

disgraceful im stunned i have just pulled the klein out of the atic and it was an excuse to get away from the misses.

im devastated and feel robbed, hurt, abused.

im going cannock now anyway because my dummy is right out.

i hope its been cancelled due to a death and not the little bit of snow we have recieved.

i can't type anymore due to the xmas you have robbed off me. whats the point where is me jack daniels.

no thanks and a horrible xmas andy

planning a ride at Bedgebury on the 27th with some of th southerners , but maybe we can move it to the north downs to make it easy access to more people ?

oh no .....what a wounder......i had bought a new dress and heels too.....will defo be there in feb.....

this is bad news.... my get out clause of not being around for the inlaws christmas visit is gone!!

HarryCrumb":hqz3yldj said:
drystonepaul":hqz3yldj said:
I'll be riding locally then if anyone wishes to join me.

let me know when and where and I'll be there ;)

Yep, put me down for that too please :xmas-cool:

Really looking forward to Cannock, but I can keep looking forward to it for a bit longer :LOL:

elPedro666":jb626g1e said:
Really looking forward to Cannock, but I can keep looking forward to it for a bit longer :LOL:

I think that's a great way to look at it.

I'm also with LGF in that I now haven't got to go outside and freeze me bits off getting a bike ready so I can go and freeze me bits off on the Chase. ;)

weeman_mtb":wipjwyj1 said:
elPedro666":wipjwyj1 said:

I think that's a great way to look at it.

I'm also with LGF in that I now haven't got to go outside and freeze me bits off getting a bike ready so I can go and freeze me bits off on the Chase. ;)

My bits froze off long ago... :oops: :LOL:

As sad as it is to hear of a cancelled ride I am happy this one has been.

To explain, I've just arrived in the UK but my bikes haven't yet and I am working within 10 mins of Cannock Chase. I would hate to miss the oppurtunity to meet some of you particularly somewhere which is such easy access for me. I look forward to the rescheduled ride or I'll get to the Forest of Dean ride. Which is within 20 miles of my new home.

Richard

Oh dear....and there I was just getting on line to check the start time, you know how I always like to plan ahead :cry:

Having said that, I agree that its probably for the best, and on the upside at least we have something to look forward to in Feb, assuming the temperature has got above freezing by then....

So I guess its off to the local hill with me snowboard instead .... :D

Latest posts

Back