For Sale Retro Specialized MTB Jersey signed

Amyrunner

Retro Newbie
Hello,

I have got a Retro Specialized Mountain Bike Jersey from circa 1997 that is signed by various riders including Mikki Douglass and I think Todd Wells. I wondered if anyone would be interested in purchasing it? Until recently it was framed but is now just in a cardboard mount. I could reframe it though if someone wanted it for their wall. I have attached a picture. I would love it to go to someone who is really interested in cycling history and would treasure it! In terms of price I have no idea, I will put £60 framed or unframed out there and if anyone is interested let me know. I am based in Welwyn Garden City Hertfordshire and would need collecting if framed, but could post minus the cardboard insert someone wanted it.

Amy

Attachments

• IMG_20220407_124832.jpg
    IMG_20220407_124832.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Hi.
If the jersey is still for sale, would you take £50 for it unframed? I’d be happy to collect. It’ll match my 1997 Specialized S-Works MTB perfectly!
Thanks,
Mark

Hi.
If the jersey is still for sale, would you take £50 for it unframed? I’d be happy to collect. It’ll match my 1997 Specialized S-Works MTB perfectly!
Thanks,
Mark
Hi, yes it's still available and will take £50. Are you able to send me a private message to arrange?

Great - I’ll definitely take it. I’ll give the private messaging a go tomorrow, I’m fairly new to the forum.
Thanks, Mark

Great - I’ll definitely take it. I’ll give the private messaging a go tomorrow, I’m fairly new to the forum.
Thanks, Mark
Hi I'm new too. I have followed you, unsure if you need to do that to send a PM? If we can't figure it out I can just give you my email address!

Back