Retobike Voyeurism

Yeah,
I must admit it do spend most of my time here peeking through the curtains watching you all :oops: , wishing i remembered enough (or knew enough) to get involved with you guys.
But i do log in every time im on.
Love the banter,
Love the exotica more!

Gary C

I just throw myself in to this site.....

.....but then I love MTB's, talking about them, and spending time with like minded people ;)

i always log in and try to post when i have something useful to say. this site is blocked from my work!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :roll:

so, i usually spend my time drooling at the pics on here, wishing i had more money to buy them all......

I've been doing a little peeping myself. There are so many beauties here. I love it when the owner strip her down and then slowly dress her up :D. A little titanium here, a little titanium there. Love it when she put on the small and tight XTRs. Or the shiny anodized blue lingerie.

I've been eyeing this beauty (below) for a while now. "You're the one for me, Fatty" (song by Morrissey). I hope one day she leaves/cheat on the owner and come home with me...LOL!

....or have a sister who looks exactly like her ;)

Attachments

• voyeur.jpg
    voyeur.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 859
Cherrymatt":1e1v1y9h said:
I feel I must come clean. I am retro bike voyuer. :oops:

I look, I browse but I rarely log in. :oops:

I sometimes comment, but not very often.

Are there any other like me? Or am I alone, snatching glimpses at work, no time to log in!! ;)

I was one of these...till my wife and I had a baby, and I took some leave time...staying up countless hours, watching after the little one, I signed up and logged on.

1,000 posts later, and I'm cured of my RV (Retrobike Voyeurism)

:p

Back