REMOVED

Re: 10 Man "Relaxed" just for Fun B Team

Just checking in to let you know I'm still alive. Will contact Ben, Rich and Mike (all my friends I've convinced to join the team) on Monday (some of them are work colleagues) to let them know what is going on and will get back to you.

Personally I'd be up for riding any of the times, and I'm more than happy to fill in the gaps that others do not want to ride. As for the others I'm not sure yet, will have to let you know.

I don;t have proper lights, only a headband mounted light set. Would this be good enough, or do they have to be handlebar mounted in order to be usable? Will probably post this message in to the main MM thread also.

Re: 10 Man "Relaxed" just for Fun B Team

Thank goodness for that! :LOL:

It’s really a case of first-come first-served unless there’s a medical need for avoiding certain times, but I appreciate where you’re coming from amongst your mini-group of mates in our group.

Regarding lights, sorry I failed to reply here sooner, but I replied in the main thread. Copied and pasted below, re your lights question.

I’d definitely recommend two lights, whenever and however possible. A bar-mounted for the trail ahead and helmet-mounted to aid your view of the trail ahead, help provide a better perspective by eliminating shadows (or even highlighting them in other respects) and double the power means if one suffers a problem then you’ll have a second to ‘get you home’. I’d say essential for unfamiliar terrain, even if it’s not mandatory.

I remember one of the gang hiring a set in 2016, Wi(n)dowmaker I think it was. I’m fairly sure light hire is available again this year for others wondering.

Re: The People's Front of Judea Team - disorganisation thread

The People’s Front of Judea have a coat of arms. Or a coat of fist, more specifically. Courtesy of our new leader, Cloister! :D

I willl try making some stickers for us! If you want one ahead of time PM me an address. Work or a relative or even your own home. :xmas-big-grin:

Attachments

• AC403AD7-1449-4B77-9DD3-96EBC47136E3.jpeg
    AC403AD7-1449-4B77-9DD3-96EBC47136E3.jpeg
    34.4 KB · Views: 2,502

I just nabbed this from Google images. I take no credit for it (or any of the blame if we get sued).

Cloister":27wcw5fj said:
I just nabbed this from Google images. I take no credit for it (or any of the blame if we get sued).
Meh. Google is public domain as far as I'm concerned. To hell with copyrights or RTMs, wherveer applicable. It's our image now. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

No idea what’s best laps-wise so I’m going on potential to drink beer for the evening: laps 4 and 23 for me please

Put me down for the starting lap and the 1am lap please. Just trying to round up the other troops in my little sub team now. Will post an update tonight.

Can you also put Mike Johnson down for laps 2 and 11 please? Ta!

And also...

Rich “Wiggins” Dando (which is apparently what he is calling himself these days) for lap 3 and unlucky for some, 13!

Back