REMOVED

Re: The People's Front of Judea Team - disorganisation thread

Cloister":2zyq0u3e said:
Put me down for the starting lap and the 1am lap please.
Can you also put Mike Johnson down for laps 2 and 11 please?
And Rich “Wiggins” Dando (which is apparently what he is calling himself these days) for lap 3 and unlucky for some, 13!
Thanks for taking up the mantle of Team Captain and taking up the running duties! :cool:

Okay, slight change of plan. Having finally managed to get through to Ben he'd completely forgot about doing the race this weekend. His son has an all day sports award presentation ceremony on the Sunday so he's asked me if he can just race on the Saturday. This is what I'm thinking...

I'll give up my Saturday morning opening lap 12:00 start to Ben, I'll take the next available slot of 5pm. He can also do the 8pm lap and then leave the venue shortly after finishing at 9ish.

Unless anyone minds (or if we are waiting to hear from the other riders first) I'll also do the 8am lap for lap 3 unless anyone else would prefer to do 3 laps.

If this is a problem then let me know and I'll work something else out.

Cloister":g83qj6zz said:
Okay, slight change of plan. Having finally managed to get through to Ben he'd completely forgot about doing the race this weekend. His son has an all day sports award presentation ceremony on the Sunday so he's asked me if he can just race on the Saturday. This is what I'm thinking...

I'll give up my Saturday morning opening lap 12:00 start to Ben, I'll take the next available slot of 5pm. He can also do the 8pm lap and then leave the venue shortly after finishing at 9ish.

Unless anyone minds (or if we are waiting to hear from the other riders first) I'll also do the 8am lap for lap 3 unless anyone else would prefer to do 3 laps.

If this is a problem then let me know and I'll work something else out.
Not a problem if he and you can make it work, but when you say "this" weekend do you mean the MM weekend or like THIS weekend?

Just want to make sure you and Ben have your dates right. :LOL:

Also, bear in mind that these planned one-hour laps may be shorter or longer, so if it's much shorter, that 5pm lap may be 4:30 or 5:30
I don't mind swapping or we can leave it open to swap and change on the weekend.
Whatever time Ben NEEDS to be away, let's make it work so he can achieve that even if he just does one lap.

This isn't serious and we are NOT in the running to win a prize but we each get a memento medal just for turning up. Even if we're stuck and there's nobody to handover at any particular time, there's nothing stopping the rider on a lap just stopping at camp and handing the baton (the digital ankle strap) over to the next man whatever time he feels like.

Hell, we only need to do a lap each. :LOL:

regan_ev":1jpclr99 said:
...we are NOT in the running to win a prize...
WHAT! Speak for yourself mate :LOL:

Seriously though, yeah that's fine with me. Ben lives about an hour and half drive away from the venue so I suppose if he's away by 9 ish that'd be fine. I'm more about going to have a chill and a chat and I'll be there Friday to Sunday/Monday. Just trying to make it easier for those I convinced to ride on the day.

Cloister":3baziz70 said:
regan_ev":3baziz70 said:
...we are NOT in the running to win a prize...
WHAT! Speak for yourself mate :LOL:

Seriously though, yeah that's fine with me. Ben lives about an hour and half drive away from the venue so I suppose if he's away by 9 ish that'd be fine. I'm more about going to have a chill and a chat and I'll be there Friday to Sunday/Monday. Just trying to make it easier for those I convinced to ride on the day.
Haha well if you are thinking of seriously competing for a prize either you're in the wrong tem or you've got the wrong team members (speaking for myself here!). :LOL:

We'll get it all sorted I'm certain of that
cheers

Hi Chaps. Forgive my poor communications up to now.
I'm in & up for it still, as is my buddy AKP (Adrian) who I roped in to the event.

Craig

minor_LEGEND":le0632pb said:
Hi Chaps. Forgive my poor communications up to now.
I'm in & up for it still, as is my buddy AKP (Adrian) who I roped in to the event.

Craig
Really looking forward to this now. Only because I managed to get my bike in a workable condition this afternoon :D

Haha good man.
I haven't decided what to ride yet. I'm just looking at lights too.

Latest posts

Back