Remaking Elite!

was head over heels the cat & dog puzzler game? cat on the bottom, dog on top and some bits were done with one, the other or both to solve the probs.

If thats the one, i had it on an old amstrad pcw8256 green screen job - although i much preferred graham gooch cricket!

That's the one - you had to complete 5 worlds by completing isometric puzzles (I could never get the last two). Mind you I could never get the f**ker to load from the cassette and ended up constantly fiddling with the volume control rather than with the joystick...

just had a flashback... it had prince charles looking dalek type things as baddies too didn't it?? or was i tripping with all the flashy green & black screen thing! (plus i was probably only about 7 or 8 when we had it!)

jax13":6o9elngu said:
just had a flashback... it had prince charles looking dalek type things as baddies too didn't it?? or was i tripping with all the flashy green & black screen thing! (plus i was probably only about 7 or 8 when we had it!)

That's the badger - it wasn't a blue m&m induced hallucination. From recollection you could also die from jet-pack wearing rats and landing on toasters. I was about 13 and got into mountain bikes and climbing soon after. Never looked back (well until now)

Retro Cat":2k6i7jwi said:
jax13":2k6i7jwi said:

That's the badger - it wasn't a blue m&m induced hallucination. From recollection you could also die from jet-pack wearing rats and landing on toasters. I was about 13 and got into mountain bikes and climbing soon after. Never looked back (well until now)

I really need to find this game and an emulator! Forgot about the toasters!

Latest posts

Back